Spinlock’s Deckvest LITE+ is made with the same excellent features as the Deckvest LITE, but it comes with the added feature of a built in harness, making it the perfect lifevest for offfshore sailors.
• Ultra lightweight and low profile, comfortable design
• Automatic inflation
• Easy side donning
• Single crotch strap with recessed clip
• Integrated deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point.
• Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack
• Optional Pylon Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Optional Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights
• Optional Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Optional RescueMe AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest
• Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
• Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
Spinlock is an independent and innovative company, with over 30 years experience in designing and manufacturing rope holding equipment for sailing boats, from dinghies up to the largest superyachts.
The company is also commited to reducing its own impact on the environment with practices such as reducing the use of processed materials, minimizing waste through promoting online and downloadable information, recycling waste paper and magazines, and, on the manufacturing side, taking numerous steps to reduce carbon emmissions. Definitely good ideas right?
So let's support those who support sailing and take a look at Spinlock's website. There can be only one winner and it might be you, but if it's not, you now know where to get a good life vest!