Details are set for our 6th annual Summer Sailstice celebration -
1) Meet at Noon at the Super Dock. (if you'd like to help with the "decorations" come at 11:30 am)
2) Noon - We will spread the buffet at that time. Captain Kirk and First Mate Deb (the Dangerous) are providing the meat, the plates, the napkins, the cups, the silverware, and the table covers. Plus two (2) Key Lime pies. Please bring your amazing side dishes to share with the group.
P.S. Whoever was the disc jockey in 2018, please come back. That was an awesome playlist.
3) Go to your boat around 3:00pm (after we clean up the food and the dock) and then proceed to Raft Up at Turkey Cove (I.e., sail a course of 190 degrees from LCYC racing marker. If you run around, you’ve sailed too far).
4) Take photos and videos of the massive Raft Up. We’re shooting for First Place this year.
5) Return to the Super Dock for the annual Rum (and/or Tequila) Tasting Event. If you wish to enter your Rum (and/or Tequila) in the Tasting Competition make sure it is carefully wrapped in inconspicuous brown paper so that no one can see your quality brand of rum (and/or Tequila). Best of Class will receive a prize and one (1) year of Bragging Rights.
6) Rest up.
7) Attend the annual Summer Breeze party at LCYC (if you are able to walk up the hill).
It's as simple as that.
Please call, text, email or drop by if you have a question or comment.
SEE YOU ON JUNE 22nd AT HIGH NOON ON THE SUPER DOCK
Visit our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/pluckersandpirates