Details are set for our 5th annual Summer Sailstice celebration -
1) Meet at Noon at the Super Dock. (if you'd like to help with the "decorations" come at 11:30 am)
2) Noon - We will spread the buffet at that time. Captain Kirk and First Mate Deb (the Dangerous) are providing the meat, the plates, the napkins, the cups, the silverware, and the table covers. Plus two (2) Key Lime pies. Please bring your amazing side dishes to share with the group.
P.S. Whoever was the disc jockey in 2017, please come back. That was an awesome playlist.
3) Go to your boat around 3:00pm (after we clean up) and then Raft Up at the Corp of Engineers mid-lake marker opposite LCYC
4) Take Photos of the massive Raft Up.
5) Return to the Super Dock for the annual Rum (and/or Tequila) Tasting Event. If you wish to enter your Rum (and/or Tequila) in the Tasting Competition make sure it is carefully wrapped in inconspicuous brown paper (so that no one can identify it). You may mark it with a unique code number THAT YOU MAKE UP YOURSELF.
It's as simple as that.
Please call, text, email or drop by if you have a question or comment.
SEE YOU ON JUNE 16TH AT HIGH NOON ON THE SUPER DOCK
Visit our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/pluckersandpirates